Friday, February 22, 2013

We Bit the Bullet

And got a new couch. And spent about $1000 more than we thought or wanted to. But the one we got has great reviews and everything we need. And more importantly, it should last for a looooonnnnnggggg time. And it has massage. And reading lights. And recliners. Which we didn't need, but it is still nice. It is going to be delivered next Friday, so I will take pictures and show it off.

It has been a long busy day. And I am tired. Sam is tired. The kids? Not so much. They napped on the way to the furniture store and on the way home, an hour and a half both ways. Such is life.


How is your 20 in 20 challenge going? I will update tomorrow with how I am doing and what I have or haven't thrown out. Until next time...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment