Monday, July 9, 2012


We cloth diaper. Ali is our second baby to be diapered with cloth. In fact, this time last year I had 2 in cloth. So I had some leftover fabric from making burp rags for Ali, so I decided to try my hand at making an insert for Ali's diapers. I cut my pattern which was altered from Babyville by JoAnn's. I cut 2 pieces of flannel for the outside and 2 pieces of a microfiber dust rag with an extra piece at her wetzone for the inside. I stitched it up, using a zig zag stitch for the first time (and I suck at it) and got it done. Next time I think I will sew a piece of micro fiber to a piece of flannel, and then sew them inside out and top stitch. Mostly because I am good at that. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment