Saturday, July 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Alta!

On June 20, at 12:38 pm Alta turned one! It is hard for me to believe that it has been a year since she was born. But at the same time, we have had a million changes in that year as well. For starters, I graduated college, we had our third baby, we moved. But not all things are good. My mom's health has went horribly down hill in this past year.

But enough about that. Ali is a runner now on her short stubby legs. She weighs in at 18 pounds and 26 3/4 inches tall. She has 8 teeth. She says: mommy, dada, Lannen (Landon), Pa (Parker), dog, kitty, cat, choo choo, no, go, eat, bite, down, ball, bye, hi, what's this?, what's that? and probably more, but I can't think of them now. Some things are hard to understand, but she does say them. She will also repeat things... such as shit. oops.

Her party was a great success and was shared with all her grandparents, two aunts, an uncle, a cousin, mommy and daddy, her brothers, daddy's "work mom", and all the neighborhood kids.

She loved her cake and chowed down immediately. But was a little overwhelmed with her presents and all the people.

Her party theme was: Ali in One-derland.

I made her a tu-tu and a head band, which she wore all of two minutes, I also made her a "one" onesie.

Ali in One-derland
Smash cake
Mad Hatter cake
"One"
Back
Yummy Presents
Hmm, this looks fun!
Yay for cake!
This stuff is good!
Alright! I'm done! Now clean me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment