Thursday, March 16, 2017

Okay. Okay. Okay.

HERE I AM!

Did you miss me? It has been a while. A long while. My laptop kind of crashed out on me. And who likes using a desktop? Not me. Besides, I have to fight with the boys to use the desktop. Youtube videos, anyone?

We ended up getting the me the kids a chrome book to use for school work. That means it is usually not in use in the evenings! Yay for me!

Let's see, where did I leave off? Disney trip. Long story short, that was 2 years ago now. We had a great time. I probably (read: will never) will not get around to finishing my trip report. Sorry. It was a while ago, and so much has happened since then.

Since Disney, I have lost 160+ pounds! Go me! We have become more involved in our church and I am so glad to say, we finally found 'home'. We got bees! We moved! Again. Probably for the last time. More on that later. My dad died this past October. And the biggest news? Which, if you know our family, probably isn't surprising:



Fifty Little Piggies!
Baby #5, Lincoln Phillip will be joining us in mid-June!
Psalm 127:4
Like arrows in the hands of a warrior, are children of one's youth

I am working on posts about: my dad, our bees, our other animals, my weight loss, homeschooling, kid updates, and homestead updates. Hopefully, a home tour of our new home will come soon as well! Keep checking back for new posts! Don't want to wait for new posts to see pics? As always, follow me on Instagram at thirtylittlepiggies



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment