Friday, December 16, 2011

If you have boys....

...then you know its pointless to clean the toilet. That is all.

Today is just an average day for us.  I am washing diapers, cleaning house, and spending time with the two little piggies. Here is my cleaning list for the day.

Kitchen: counters, table, floor
Alta's room: put laundry away, vacuum, dust
Boys' room: pick up toys with their help, dust, put laundry away, vacuum
Living room: sweep floor, dust, put things away
Bathroom: pick up, wipe things down, clean the nasty toilet

Big list. Plus I need to go to mom's to change her dressing, clean out the van, and do laundry.

Oh yeah, and if by some miracle Parker takes a nap, wrap the stocking presents. Whew. I hope I can get it all done before Sam comes home at 7:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment