Saturday, December 14, 2013

Baby Quatre: 17 Weeks

Baby Quatre is coming along nicely, he or she is moving all the time. In fact, at my 16 week appointment, the NP had a hard time keeping the baby on the doppler long enough to get a good heart beat reading, so she had to guesstimate 155. She said this baby moved more than any baby has in a long time. I'm taking that as a good sign for a healthy baby. We find out the sex on January 7, but at this point, have decided to keep the sex a secret until birth. However, I suck at keeping secrets, so that may or may not happen.

As for me, I'm starting to feel a little better. I'm only having morning sickness about every other day. I'm still exhausted all the time. I'm hoping within a few weeks, I will feel better and have an energy burst, but I've been saying that for a few weeks now.

 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment